1. Doritos Ketchup chips coming back for a limited time!
2. My husband bringing home a life sized cardboard cutout of Sheldon Cooper.
3. The discovery of Little Black Bag, it was through them that I actually got a purse collection.
4.Joining the gym and getting a great pair of shoes for 70% off! Didn’t even know they were on sale until they rang in.
5. The new (and one of the best) Pop-tart flavors.
6. Discovering the Hot Dog toaster. One of the greatest inventions, I definitely needed one.
7. The ridiculous (and incredibly amazing) deliveries I got when Little Black Bag decided to merge with Pose and sold out their entire website for a great deal.
8. 7-eleven finally bringing back my favorite flavor.
10. Having the greatest cake multiple times throughout the year.
11. Tons of amazing new clothes.
13. Buying a Juke Box.
14. A coke bottle with my name on it.
15. My husband loving me.
16. Going to Shakespeare on the Saskatchewan for the first time.
17. Amazing chip flavors (Mac & Cheese won).
18. Cute fitness clothing that helped keep me motivated.
19. Pencils with quotes from Clueless.
20. Stomping grapes at FolkFest.
21. Our amazing new home phone.
22. Going to Heritage Park when we were in Calgary for my grandma’s funeral.
23. This double rainbow the day we got to Calgary.
24. Good food with friends.
25. The Mac & Cheese Dog at Pink Cadillacs.
26. Being able to finally buy this elephant dress.
27. Holding Darth Vadar the scorpion.
28. Doing photo shoots with my husband for the blog and being proud of how I look.
29. Meeting superheros at the Fringe Festival.
30. My blog getting recognition.
31. Meeting an amazing group of girls online and becoming fast friends with many of them. The kindness in this group is amazing, this shirt that was anonymously paid for was a huge highlight and shows just how great and selfless they are.